From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 8:46 PM
Subject: Directory replication help

I need help with the following Please....

I have 29 site so far under one Exchange 5.5/2000 org. I need to know if
anyone can tell me a way to keep objects, ie. mailboxes, DL, Custom
Recipents..from replicating from one site on another. We have tried
setting the trust level on the advanced tap in Exchange Admin to 100, but
this does not seem to work. Any advice would be much appreciated!!!

Denise