From: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 11:52 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Delivery Restriction

Stand behind them with a stick while they use e-mail.

Actually, what you want to do is possible, but it would be a real pain to
set up if you have more than a handful of users in your GAL.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation (soon to be HP)
All your base are belong to us.