-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Stephen Mynhier
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 1:27 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Back to routine...

Sorry.. In a moment of Duh! I forgot which list I was sending to and
mis-signed with my sometimes-used middle name. That's the trouble with being
a Gemini.. I sometimes forget who I am...

Less confused I am
Than on our darkest of days
I am Stephen here

Besides, I work a Sunday to Wednesday shift... So today is my Friday!