From: Mike Morrison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 September 2001 14:17
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Public folder permissions for DL

Far be it from me to disagree with a Great Old One such as yourself, CJ, but
I beg to differ with you on this one. I just tested this, and adding a test
account to a group with permissions to a Public Folder (that is restricted
only to that group) resulted in me having access to that Public Folder.
Perhaps I am misunderstanding what you are saying here.

Mike Morrison
NT/SMS/Exchange Administrator
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc.