De: Ed Crowley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Date: 11 septembre, 2001 23:18
À: Exchange Discussions
Objet: RE: Org connection and mail relays...

Splitting a site off into its own organization is extremely easy.  The only
drawback is that  you can't change the organization name later.  I really
wouldn't worry about that part.  Making it a new site in your existing
organization will make your migration a lot easier.

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer Corporation (soon to be HP)
All your base are belong to us.