yep. doesn't help.  But mozilla and netscape 6.1 do work.  The guy I am
trying to help is in polland and it seems the machine has an older version of
ie, but the dialog boxes are in polish (at least that is what he thinks) and
he can't give me a version number.  So I suspect this may be part of the
issue.

Jim Liddil M.S.
Lab/IT Manager
Phytoceutica Inc.