-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mark Hanji
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 2:18 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Terminal Services installed after E2K installed

Hello.

Here is a "nice" issue I have:
Someone installed windows 2000AS, then installed Ex2000, then pcanywhre,
and then TS in Remote Administration Mode.

I am saying this server should be formatted, and the TS services should
be installed first. PCanywhere should not be installed at all.

Can someone please advice/bring some Q's that explains that is very very
bad to install TS services AFTER installing applications. I "feel" it is
bad. I need to prove it.

Thanks!