From: Atkinson, Daniel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 11:21 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: MS Easybake Oven

> "I'm trying to bake a cake and it keeps burning it"
> "Yes, you will need to install MSEO SP1 for that to stop"

my MS Easybake is on SP4. This morning I found that I was unable to make any
bagels with SP4 installed and had to wipe the oven's disk, re-install the OS
and appy SP1 thru SP3 to restore this functionality. As we all know, SP3 is
missing the latest security patches, and someone was able to telnet in
through the fridge and insert raisins into my bagels.

give me strength...