From: Doug Hampshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 8:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Batching exmerge

I dub thee, Iron Chef Migration!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger Seielstad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 5:07 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Funny you should mention this.. I do this about quarterly. Seriously.

You didn't mention exactly when you're seeing this error, but the format has
to be 'source,destination' with the full directory path for both. Here is an
example (that will most likely wrap).

/o=Remedy
Corp/ou=Primary/cn=Recipients/cn=acrichton,/o=Peregrine/ou=PSSD/cn=Recipient
s/cn=ann.crichton

I don't believe, although I could be wrong, that capitalization is
important, although its fairly easy to ensure correct capitalization by
using exports from both orgs.

Also, are you running this from one of the Exchange servers, or remotely? I
find ExMerge runs best on one of the Exchange servers, plus you cut the
bandwidth usage in half.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems