We're running a single Exchange 2000 SP1 server. A couple of weeks ago I
enabled Mailbox Manager on it. Following the directions in the July
issue of Exchange Administrator Magazine, I set it up to run on Saturday
at midnight, and told it to delete anything in the Inbox, Sent Items,
and Deleted Items folders that is older than 30 days. I also set it to
send me a detailed report.

Everytime it runs, though, all I get is this:
The Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox Manager has completed processing
mailboxes
Started at:     Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:31:02 AM
Completed at:   Tuesday, September 25, 2001 2:31:05 AM
Mailboxes processed:    0
Messages moved: 0
Size of moved messages: 0.00 KB
Deleted messages:       0
Size of deleted messages:       0.00 KB

Any ideas where I might have gone wrong?

Thanks,
Rob
Rob Moore
Network Administrator