I have a user who has built an application that accesses the address book in
Outlook who just upgraded to XP.  Of course he now gets a message every time
the application tries to run about it being allowed to access the address
book and for how long (no option for always allow).  Does anyone know how to
turn this feature off?  I understand why it is there, but for this
particular user that is not a concern.

Thanks for any suggestions (going back to Outlook 2000 is something that I
would like to avoid btw).

Thanks,

Steve