You could have the files purged from people's workstations.

Ed Crowley
Compaq Computer

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Heather Bellson
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:36 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: stationery disabling?

is there a way to disable stationery (not rich text format) from being
used internally?  i know how to force outgoing mail to be plain text, but
would like instead to force internal (to the exchange organization) mail
to leave their stationeries at the door.

there's been a few complaints about eye strain and general "that is SO
ugly!" coming my way about some users' particular choice in stationery.
management wants me to stop it.

i really don't want to walk around to all the clients and force them to
use rtf or plain text, especially since they could simply undo my change.
it would be wonderful if this could be restricted from the server, but i
couldn't find a way.

thanks in advance,
heather