From: Linton Smith (WBTQ) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 4:15 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Store.exe is taking 100%

I'd just let it go.  BTW, recalling the message simply compounded the
problem, because this is yet another message to 8000 recipients.  It is
the
Outlook client that processes recalls, not the server.  If you've asked
for
recall status messages, then there will be even more traffic as
recipients'
Outlook sends status messages back to the sender.

Linton