I've had it work, and I've had it fail. Seems to be some combination of
client OS and Outlook version pairings that work great, some don't.

Its safest to do it while the user is not actively logged in. Fortunately,
my experience has been that the issues will be solely on the client side,
too - you should not expect any server issues because the client is logged
in.

Roger
Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator