From: Soysal, Serdar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:47 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Help with Public Folder

What's IBID?  I couldn't find it at jargon.org.

-----Original Message-----
From: Scharff, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:55 PM
To: Exchange Discussions

IBID

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.
It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents
of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized
and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.