Not sure this message made it.

Maybe someone else has experienced this.  I have 1 user that can not log
into OWA.  His box has the right username associated to it.  And all the
spelling is right.  When he logs into OWA to his mailbox it says can not
connect to server.  I can log in as me to his box so it CAN find the server.
I did change his username in AD but there are other who have had username
changes and they work.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ron