From: Fred W. Macondray Jr.
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 9:49 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Proxy Objects in Active Directory?

I'm surprised that no one else has seen this behavior.  I guess I'm
alone on this cold, barren wasteland called Active Exchange Directory
Error Access Lookout Web Island :-|

I've truly exhausted the KB and msnews and I'm tired of posting and
getting no answers.  So much for a message in a bottle ;-)

Thanks for the reply.

Fred