I have an exchange 5.5 server with SP4.

        I have 1 ISP that stores company A's E mail (Midwest regional ISP)

        I have one larger ISP that owns the router and DSL
connection.(Ameritech.net Chicago)

        The company for some reason want's to keep all e mail on the small
regional ISP while using Ameritech.net for there DSL/Router/Inet stuff.

Question #1: Do I need to request each ISP to have on their DNS server a MS
Exchange Mail Exchanger(MX) and Address(A) record?

Question #2: The exchange server on the companies network is 192.168.0.2 DNS
is : MAIL, how can I get the small ISP to forward all mail to this server?
Using the ameritech.net router. The router has been programmed correctly to
route to

        I have never setup exchange in this manner with 2 ISP's involved. In
fact the majority of my Exchange experience has been in a large company
environment with sendmail/Exchange 5.5 only no damn unresponsive ISP's. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - Joe Bauschek
Network Engineer
Medical Information Management Systems, LLC.