From: Hunter, Lori [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:01 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Some question about Exchange 5.5...

Everything Must Go!!  We're Selling to the Bare Walls!!

Specials:
        Exclamation Points!!!  Use them!!  Love them!!  Abuse them!!
        CAPS CAPS CAPS - WE'VE GOT 'EM, KIMMIE DOESN'T WANT THEM!
        Nouns - all the major persons, places, and things.  (Buy two nouns
at full price, get a pronoun for HALF-PRICE!!

Watch for upcoming specials on verbs, conjunctions and interjections!

Oy!