From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 2:29 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: new domain for mail server

I have just set up a new domain name and wanted to add it to my mail server
which runs exchange 5.5.  But the problem I am having after I set it up is
that I can send but I cant recieve.  I set up the DNS, and I know its
somthing to do with exchange.  I went to the IMS and added the new name in
the routing tab and stopped the IMS and started it again.  Does anyone know
what else I have to do.

Thanks
Rich