From: John Matteson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 12:26 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Win 2K and Exchange 2K

If you want to really get back into history, try programming old IBM EAM
(Electric Accounting Machine) devices. Troubleshooting the program included
using a Simpson 260 multimeter to check the patch cords for continuity and
ensuring that the control cards in the punch card decks were in the proper
place. Everyone groaned in class when some fumble finger dropped a deck and
it scattered all over the floor.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
You're just jealous because the little voices only talk to *ME*!