New here?  The preferences of the list members are in the archives ad
nauseum and probably in the FAQ too.  I'm just too darn lazy to go check.

-----Original Message-----
From: Camara, David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 1:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: [OT] MailSweeper for SMTP antivirus software

Off topic subject
 I was wondering what antivirus software other companies are using
along with MailSweeper for SMTP.  I am particularly interested on
what your experiences are with AV signature updates for these AV
software when a new virus hits (of course those emails who avoid
attachment blocking and subject line filtering).

Jose David P. Camara II
IT-NT Administration
Credit Lyonnais