I'd have to agree with your friend.  I was just sitting on my ass today,
glad that all my exchange servers were happily doing what I configured them
to do.  When, I get a call that users in FlatRiver, Missouri are having
problems connecting.  I check the box, sure enough the b*tch is down, I mean
down, server's got no power....literally the site decided to check the power
in the front of the building without telling anyone.  Not a problem, server
comes up when power comes on.  WRONG, server comes up but MTA is corrupted
because of power outage.  Three hours later and one rebuilt MTA, everything
is right again, and I am sitting on my ass, waiting to go home.......
One day I might be able to convince my boss that that site needs a damn
UPS..

Matthew

"No. No. Please don't give me all the details.  It's more fun if you keep me
in the dark."