From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2001 5:07 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Deleting/Clearing a Large Message from User Mailboxes:
Progra mmatic Solutions?

really?  Cool, I didn't know you could do that.

Jennifer, I apologize for making the assumption that Exmerge couldn't do
that.

Drew
If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each
other. (Mother Theresa)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
"Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."  Chinese Proverb