From: JESSICA WILLIAMS
To: Exchange Discussions
Sent: 10/3/01 9:44 AM
Subject: Replication problem

I need help.  Exchange 5.5 sp3 on Nt 4.0 sp5.
I have four servers. Servers 1, 2, and 3 are replicating back and forth
without any problems.  Server 4, however, does not.  It will accept
changes from the other three servers, but will not replicate new
mailboxes
to the other three servers.  I just noticed this a couple of days ago,
but
after digging around, discovered this has been going on since 8/27.
Luckily there has only been 6 new mailboxes created on that server since
then.  There is nothing in the Event log that tells me there is a
problem.
 I have successfully used RPCping. I have checked Microsoft KB, but that
wasn't much help.  Does anyone know of anything else I should be looking
for/at or should I just call PSS?

TIA
Jessica