Hello,
        For some reason, my Exchange servers are no longer generating the
OAB.  When I try to manually generate it from Configuration\DS Site
Configuration Properties\Offline Address Book, I get an error with ID no:
c1031662 and the Event Viewer logs event 5004.  Micro's Support site
describes a problem where the foreign Details Templates or One-Off Address
Templates have been installed, but the corresponding Code Pages have not.  I
have followed their directions to check it, but everything looks as they say
it should.  I do have 3 templates installed, English/USA, French and German.
        Does anyone have any ideas about what else could be causing this
problem?  I have 5 5.5 SP4 servers.

Paul Markette
NT Systems Administrator
Epicentric, Inc.