Hi All,

I'm getting ready to roll out Exchange to a company of about 25
individuals and I'm not finding much information on best practices for
distributing content creation amongst employees.

Is there a way to, for example, in Exchange define the company hollidays
or Annual events, or are those best just Appointments created by an AA
or somthing like that?

Where can I find some general information management instruction for the
"groupware" features of Outlook / Exchange?

How does your company handle it?

Thanks,

Fred

Fred Macondray