From: Tener, Richard [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 5:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: OWA

Situation:  I go to smtp.midship.com/exchange, I type in my username to
access my email another windows pops up asking for my username and password
and also the domain name.  I enter the required information and it gives me
this error.  HTTP error 404 file not found.  The web server cannot find the
file or script you asked for. Please check the URL to ensure that the path
is correct. After seeing this error I went to technet and did some research,
I found a article # Q192930.  The topic was OWA error 404 opening message
after applying 5.5 SP1, problem is that I never applied a service pack.  I
am wondering if anyone out there has ever ran into this problem and would
know what steps I would have to take to repair it.

Thanks
Rich