From: Bill Lambert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 12:16 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Antigen/AT errors

I have just installed Antigen 6.2 on my Exchange 5.5 Sp4 machine.  I can
successfully use the "update now" button to retrieve signature updates.
However it doesn't work using the scheduling feature to do this
automatically.  Sybari says there is something wrong with my AT scheduler
but all other AT jobs work fine.

The OS used is NT4 with SP6a and Post 6a SRP.

Has anyone seen this before and know a fix?

Thanks.

Bill Lambert, Mcp, Mcse
Endoxy Healthcare
847-465-2351 x2232