NNTP.. there's a compelling feature for Exchange. When are they going to
drop NNTP and give us customizable error messages and storage limit warnings
instead?

-----Original Message-----
From: tech [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2001 6:05 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Administering Exchange on remote System Manager

I have an EX2k with SP1 on a windows 2000 server with sp2.  I am
domineering on a standalone Windows 2000 Server with sp2 and System
Manager installed.

Problem:

NNTP default virtual server is not showing on the remote system.  The
default server is showing on the Exchange Server in System Manager.

To my knowledge this is the only case of it being on the Exchange server
but not on the remote server with system manager.  I administer all
Exchange settings from this machine and have no problems.

If someone has experienced this before please let me know.  Also if you
have an idea as to what could cause it show on one system but not
another please tell me.