-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Tony Hlabse
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 2:47 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Consolidation of two Bridgehead Servers.

Matt,

Site Connectors are for email sites that in the same Org.   If different
Orgs are used at remote sites you have to use X.400 connectors. Then you run
into Admin. issues. Look at any good Exchange book on this issue as you also
use x.400 connectors for sites joining your Org that are in a different
domain. I had to do the latter once.