We are using the Help Desk form available for download for free.  It is
in a Public Folder and was configured with an Outlook XP 2002 client.
All of our users are using Outlook 2000 and when they try to customize a
view within that public folder with a custom field they are all
receiving a "The Operation Failed".  But if I use the Outlook XP 2002
client it works.  It doesn't make sense that it would work with XP and
not with 2000 since this form was available well before XP was released.
Any Ideas?