I am going to be re-applying MSX Service Pack 4 on an NT 4 (SP 6a) cluster
server with MSX 5.5 SP4.  Why am I doing this?  Because the server is being
upgraded with some hardware and other software (not Exchange related) is
being removed.

I have found Q221393 which says that MS Exchange service packs are "cluster
aware".  Seems pretty straight forward to me (a good thing).  However, my
question is "in real life":

Are there any gotchas I should be aware of before re-applying SP4 to the
nodes of the cluster?

Regards.

Nate Couch
EDS Messaging