From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 6:54 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exchange 2K Clustering

I have exactly that setup as you are explaining.  I'm just trying to
figure
out when I'm in Cluster Admin that when I go to the servers listed in
there
at the bottom.  It has listed under each server:  Active Groups, Active
Resources, and Network Interfaces.  I'm sorry if this sounds elmentary
but I
don't know jack about cluster servers (but learning).  But how come
under
these folders all the active groups and resources are only listed under
one
server while both servers are up and running?  Is this the way it should
be
setup if you are running active/active cluster server?  Thanks for the
help.

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator
Enterprise Support & Engineering