From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 1:10 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Opinion on Backups

BE 8.6  (What we started with, no previous BE to compare)...
Quantum DLT8000   (40/80)

Backup completed on 10/18/2001 at 9:50:35 PM.
Backed up 1 Exchange Server store(s)
Processed 20,532,446,196 bytes in  49 minutes and  53 seconds. Throughput
rate: 392.5 MB/min

different days give different rates, but is always between 390-400MB/Min