Yup... That means that the address in the To field of this message was the
return address on a message to your organization which was misaddressed. In
turn, the original message has a reply to address that you can't deliver to,
for what could be a number of reasons - DNS resolution or transient delivery
falures are the most likely.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems