From: Andy David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 7:41 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook 2000 print problem with HTML images

Well of course the way to solve this is to only insert bitmaps of X's into
all of your Word docs, that way it always prints as expected! ;)

I will have to test this myself another day, but it does say that 5.5 Sp2
corrects this issue. Got any 5.5 installs that you can service pack to check
it out on?