SiteName - Administrative Groups - AdministrativeGroupName - SiteName -
Folders - PublicFolders

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Warren Cundy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 3:56 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Exchange ADC Question

Hi,

I've set up a test environment to run through my eventual 5.5-->2k
upgrade.
I have some questions about the ADC that I can't seem to find answers
for in
MS' documentation.  I have created the Recipient Connection Agreement
and it
seems to be replicating fine.  I also created the Public Folder CA but I
can't tell if its working properly.  Where in AD do the public folders
show
up?  From what I can tell it should be somewhere under Exchange Server
Objects, but I can't find that either.

Thanks.

-Warren