-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of John Shi
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:31 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Join the IMS on other Exchange server.

The remote site is connected to the central site through 256kb Frame Relay.
We have 4 Exchange servers. Three servers on the central site and one on a
remote site. Everyone log into the same NT domain.

What I did so far is I configure IMS on the remote server and on the routing
table I rerouter SMTP mail to the cancom.com as inbound. What users need to
send the email out to the Internet email address, do I need to configure
another re-route?

John