-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Ed Crowley
Sent: 25 octobre, 2001 02:43
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Recover a Public Folder

Run--don't walk--to the Microsoft web site, download, read, understand,
read again, print out, and take with you to the server, the Microsoft
Exchange Disaster Recovery white paper.  Any other of you list
participants who haven't read and understood this paper yet are also
instructed to do the same before asking a question like this one.

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled program.

Ed Crowley
Compaq Computer