There is two ways to do it with using ADSI (LDAP is the provider)
1 - Browsing (quering) all the records and taking the fields you need to a
txt, Database or wathever;
2 - Geting the records you want using a criteria and take those fields;

You need to install ADSI (for both choices) and ADO 2.1 or greater to the
second choice.
I do this using VBS's or VBA.

Win2K allready as ADSI installed.

If anybody whant's the pieces of the script's, Mail me.

I sugest to download the ADSI SDK, it has very nice examples to use in a
daily basis to start, you get the "help" in a htm file format and for more
info there is a chm file.

António José E Cabrita

DSI - Gestão Operacional de Rede

Av. Casal Ribeiro, 59 - 1º

Telefone : 21 318 11 52          Ext. 1152