From: John Q [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 5:12 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: Connection to Exchange

I am attempting to connect to Exchange 5.5 w/ Outlook 98 from a  remote
computer and I get a "Unable to display the folder.  The attempt to log on
to the Microsoft Excahnge server computer has failed."  I can ping it, I can
not connect to it via port 25, is that an issue? If NOT read on!
No I am using the account credintials that I assigned to the mail box.
Am I missing something?

Thanks again,
-Jhon Q
ASP lNad