From: Missy Koslosky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 October 2001 05:12
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Re: public schools, gov & e-mail

I'd see what FIOA has to say about it, although States have different
(stricter) laws than the feds in many cases.  But the real question is
what
constitutes an "official record".  When I was a fed (2 years ago), most
email was not considered an official record - and the messages that were
were supposed to be printed and saved...

Don't know if that helps a whit, but there it is.

Missy