-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Doug Hampshire
Sent: 29 October 2001 08:07
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: OT - Luke save the Queen

Ah yes, the ability of a governmental body to recognize something as
legitimate just because there are enough ignorant/stupid/silly/mischievous
people that can write something on a form.

Of course, on a list that normally contains a lot of off topic eMail, at
least most of it tries to tie it back to something eMail/Exchange related.

How about next time you start the thread off with something like "I have
lots of silly users that are circulating an eMail about writing in Jedi
knight as a religion because we have lots of dolts in the UK government [1]
that will actually believe them. How can I filter out this useless eMail
from my Exchange system?"

[1] Not to imply that the UK has cornered the market on dolts in government,
I believe that that exists most places.