Exchange 5.5 SP4
Windows 2000 SP2
Outlook 2000 SP1

Hi all,
I am running the Auto Accept Script from exchangecode.com. I have a
secretary that did something that is forcing me to directly access the
Calendar for the resource running the script but whenever I try to access it
Outlook2000 just hangs. I tried running the /cleanfreebusy several times on
Friday but it acts the same. Opens and hangs forever. Does anyone know how I
can fix this so I can get to the Calendar? The script is still running fine.

John