-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jean-Claude
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:15 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Accessing mails via remote Dial-up

Hello! I am new to this subject, please bear with me.
Our users would like to access their emails from outside using our dial-up
connection with AT&T.  Once they dial to AT&T they will be put on our
network via our T1 connection with AT&T.  We do not want to use OWA.  Is
there any one using a similar configuration to ours (Dial-up + T1) to
access emails?  Could you please tell us how you have made your exchange
servers available to your mobile users.?

I have two email servers.  One stores our users mailboxes, the other one
is a connector servers with 2 connectors: Internet Service connector (For
inbound mail only from 2 unix server used internally ) and an X.400
connector that forward/retrieve all outbound/inbound mails to a head
server in France, which in turn will forward the emails to the Internet.
We have a T1 connection with AT&T and would like to use AT&T DIALUP to