-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Hampshire
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 8:59 AM
To: Exchange Discussions

Okay Dean, I've sent out invitations for the new
Secret Cabal mailing list
[1] to everyone that we identified and voted on. You
should start seeing the
Join submissions very soon. Remember we need to make
sure that all new
members understand that this list must remain a secret
and it's subscription
mailing address is never revealed. As instructed, I'm
having them send a
message with the text "Join Secret-Cabal <Name>" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[1] As opposed to the Old Secret Cabal mailing list,
which of course I
disavow all knowledge and refute the actual existence
thereof.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]