-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Ed Crowley
Sent: 30 October 2001 03:04
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Missing email messages

The answer is simple.  SMTP is not a guaranteed delivery system.  If
something between the sender and the receiver malfunctions, the message can
be lost.  Now trace the entire route between the purported sender and the
purported receiver, including the format of the message itself, and see if
there is anything suspect.  As you can see, your question is just impossible
to answer.

Ed Crowley MCSE+I MVP
Tech Consultant
Compaq Computer