Users in our remote office Manchester, England, are having problems with
users not being able to delete emails, emails not associating attachments
with programs and not being able to print emails.
Also users are experiencing the problem of the text is not being displayed
on some documents, spreadsheets and database's located on the fileserver.
A reboot of the client machine seems to solve these problems and we intend
to reboot the servers at lunch time today.

What could be causing these problems out of the blue??