From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 4:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: pop with xchange5.5

Hi everyone,

I'm not sure but I guess that this item already 've been answered before,
but I can not find the solution in this huge box of information
(support.microsoft, swynk,..)
What I have: a mailbox (isp) What I want: I like to pop all the mail from
the mailbox by exchange and distributed it on the exchange server.

Can I do it and how?

Many thanks guys
Kurt